Jill's family likes to go to the first and second rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament any year they can. This year the first two rounds of the tournament were in the Pepsi Center in Denver. The way things work is you see four games the first day, and two games the second day (the winners from the first day play each other the second day).
I like basketball. But if all 4 games on day one are blowouts, it gets a little boring. And by a little boring I mean it gets really boring. Plus, we were sitting there for so long I started to get booty lock. Thankfully, there were two bright spots that lifted my spirits enough to make the whole thing worthwhile.
1. Doc Nix. The band director for the George Mason band just dances around. He was wearing a white suit and had a huge cane, and just danced while the band played. He was like a hyper jazz band director. Loads of fun.
2. A particular Winthrop cheerleader. He was a really good dancer.
1 comment:
I didn't know you got booty lock! That is serious, you should have said something. We would have passed more chicks, ducks and bunnies your way! I liked the Winthrop cheerleader too, he could really move.
Post a Comment