Thursday, February 07, 2008

Why I Like Kate

Because she walks around wearing a Dumbo costume for hours on end. And especially because she wanted to wear it in the first place.


Because she has this little CD player thing around her neck every single day. If you try to take it off of her, she seriously freaks out. She is usually walking around talking to somebody on one of her phones. And don't mind the shoes, she also is pretty picky about which shoes she wants to wear. Yes, she isn't even 16 months yet and she HAS to wear certain things. Since we don't go anywhere anymore, I don't fight it.

Of course there are other reasons I like her--she's my daughter, I carried her in my womb for nine months, she's a child of God, etc. But I think walking around in a Dumbo costume is definitely near the top.

3 comments:

Jan said...

She's fabulous. Maya does the same thing - (has done for years) -- I never know what she's going to be when I go over there. I love it.

Brandon and Natalie said...

So cute! This post made me chuckle! Maybe it is a little girl thing because Emily is the same way about her beads.

I love the Dumbo costume. Where did you get it? Was it a Halloween costume?

This Girl said...

HaHa! How adorable is she in that costume?!