Recently she has started to be picky about certain things she wants to wear. Yes, she is too young to be starting that nonsense. Luckily I've developed a slight case of agoraphobia so we don't leave the house very often so she can wear what she likes. Yesterday she HAD to wear her "coat," over her pajama shirt, her hat, and her necklace. Where did she come from?
We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Crazy Kate
Kate makes me laugh. She's either extremely happy or extremely sad--there's no middle ground for her. Lately I've been feeling like we own a million pacifiers but I couldn't find them. That is until I found Kate's stash
She had all of these hidden away in her crib, the little squirrel. See? How can you NOT laugh at that.
Recently she has started to be picky about certain things she wants to wear. Yes, she is too young to be starting that nonsense. Luckily I've developed a slight case of agoraphobia so we don't leave the house very often so she can wear what she likes. Yesterday she HAD to wear her "coat," over her pajama shirt, her hat, and her necklace. Where did she come from?
Recently she has started to be picky about certain things she wants to wear. Yes, she is too young to be starting that nonsense. Luckily I've developed a slight case of agoraphobia so we don't leave the house very often so she can wear what she likes. Yesterday she HAD to wear her "coat," over her pajama shirt, her hat, and her necklace. Where did she come from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she's hilarious!
Oh, she's a fashionista! I had one child who had a private stash for their binky too - kids are so funny.
Your kids are so funny! I love it!
What a cutie! Love the binky story. Kids do the funniest things.
Post a Comment