Sorry that I've been MIA the past little while. I'm still here in Reno with my parents and things are just so busy for me. I mean, I've gone running all by myself (no pushing strollers!), I've had to take naps, play with the girls, and decorate Christmas treats. So you can see why I've been too busy to post anything.
Also, if you don't recognize me the next time you see a picture of me, it's probably because I've gained 50 pounds. My mom is the Christmas Candy Queen and has made fudge (with and without nuts), divinity (with and without nuts), toffee, peppermint bark, caramels, butter cookies, gingerbread men, peanut brittle, and rocky road. There might be more, but that's all that I can think of. Now can you blame a girl for getting chunky when there's THAT kind of temptation? I didn't think so.
I really hope that I feel like posting pictures the next time I do a post because I'm sure I have some cute ones. Let's cross our fingers.
3 comments:
So where are the recipes for these candies and treats, you can't jsut tease us like that!
wow, what a hard life you have. I feel so sorry for you. I just hope you can make it through this difficult time YOU FAT COW! See you when you get back!
Can't wait to see some pictures of you with 50 extra pounds -- where are they???
Post a Comment