We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
My 200th Post
To celebrate this being my 200th post, I'm going to write 200 things about myself. Okay, so I don't have the attention span for that. To celebrate I'm going to ask you all what recipes you want from me and then I would gladly post them. I've had a few requests, and since I'm lazy I don't want to type anything that nobody is going to use. That would be a grand waste of time when I could have spent it eating and picking my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The recipe for your marinade for when you grill chicken!
I want the recipe for the cake balls and any other good christmas goodies.
I would love the recipes for your mom's peppermint bark and rocky road...yum!
Post a Comment