We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
She Can Do This
But she can't walk. Go figure.
She kind of looks like a midget in this picture for some reason. I'm sorry, a little person.
9 comments:
Do you ever watch your kids?
I try not to as much as possible.
Wow. Just wow. That would be something funny to wake up from a nap and see.
"La dee da, I'm awake and happy and ... what the heck!!!!"
She's a genius. She really is. Cracks me up just looking at this one.
It wasn't near this funny when you told me the story of Cambri finding Kate on the bookshelf. I'm glad you had the camera, it's hilarious!
That's how Chloe was!!! We called her our little monkey! Just climbed everywhere, but didn't walk until like 14 1/2 months! haha
jill that is so cute! watch out:)
So cute! Isn't it amazing what positions they can get themselves into!
I love it!
Post a Comment