Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All About Me

Since you all are DYING to know more about me, here are few things that you may, or may not, know about me. Why am I doing this? Because I'm avoiding laundry...again.

1. I can type 80 words per minute.
2. I LOVE McDonald's hamburgers.
3. I am tempted to swear the most whenever I'm making a pie crust.
4. I absolutely will not drink water if it's been sitting out.
5. I will not share a towel. If somebody uses my towel, it goes straight to the wash.
6. If I want to eat junk guilt-free, I give something to Cambri knowing that she'll make me share with her.

That's all I can think of. If anybody else can think of any weird thing about me they want to add--go right ahead.

In fact, I dare you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... I think I'm scared to share anything...

Rachel said...

That picture is hilarious!

Oh, and I had no idea you LOVED mcd's!

Anonymous said...

You're too chicken to kill spiders yourself.

Adam said...

1. It's true, she's lightning fast.
2. Very true. I hate them.
3. Unconfirmed
4. True
5. She just THINKS she doesn't share a towel with anyone.
6. True

Jan said...

I'm a McD fan myself -- Melanie Trimble lives here now and I took her to McD and I know she thought that was very weird. Glad to know that you would not.