Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Here I Am

I have disappeared this week and I can blame it on one person:

Stephenie Meyer.

If she didn't write such dang good books, I wouldn't be in this mess. I apologize. I'm almost finished with the last one.

God be with you 'til we meet again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much disappeared for a few days with each book because I could not tear myself away from any of them! Enjoy!

Liz said...

haha, i'm so glad you are reading these too! how do you feel being such a neglectful parent??!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

haha, I love reading those too! Those are some of my favorite books! I have to add that I disappeared too when I was reading those books. They are so hard to put down. Very intense in certain parts.

Rachel said...

I've never read those, but I heard someone else say they were good too. I'd love to read them, my whole life goes on hold when I find a good book. Maybe I can borrow them from you?
Oh, and I have your stroller, but I have no vehicle, our car broke down, so I'll have to get it to you later.

Jan said...

I'm glad that's what it is and not another migraine! Enjoy!

Amy said...

Love those books! Did you know that the 4th doesn't come out until Fall of 2008? Makes me mad!

The Bentley's said...

i'm soooo glad your loving them!! go to www.stepheniemeyer.com and click on the twilight series.... then click on midnight sun scroll down to the bottom and you can read the first chapter!! it corilates with twilight... but from edwards point of view. it's so good:) and i will get you the list of songs!