Thursday, October 04, 2007

I Love My Job!

This week we've been staying at home and it has made me realize how much I love being a mom! When I first had Cambri I had a hard time staying at home with her and I don't really know why. But now I love and wouldn't trade it for anything. I have the cutest kids in the world--for those of you thinking that I'm wrong and just being biased, you're wrong. My kids are the cutest. Being a mom is the only job that I want and if that means that we don't get to have lots of fun things and go out and do a lot of things, then so be it. Ain't nobody playing with these girls 'cept me!


1 comment:

Jan said...

Isn't that the truth? When I was raising my kids, I was the one that the women's libber people hated -- all I wanted to do was to stay home and raise my kids. I had such a hard time even considering letting someone else play with my kiddoes. Good for you -- and good for your girls!