We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Kate the Sicky
Kate has croupe and this picture pretty much sums up how she felt yesterday. All I can say is thank goodness for steroids--now Kate is back to being her crazy, energetic self.
Poor little one. That's so hard on everyone -- gotta love those steroids. I have extensive personal experience with them (don't know if you remember my big Reno health crash or not but that's when I was a steroid junkie) -- lots of 'get wells' coming your way.
6 comments:
I'm so so so sorry. Having a sick baby is so not fun--I hear you, thank goodness for steroids!:)
jill i didn't know she was sick?? is she feeling better? and p.s. love drugs:)
I am glad she is feeling better. Having a sick baby is no fun at all!
Poor little one. That's so hard on everyone -- gotta love those steroids. I have extensive personal experience with them (don't know if you remember my big Reno health crash or not but that's when I was a steroid junkie) -- lots of 'get wells' coming your way.
love the blanket, I think that helped her to feel better too.
I'm going to have to agree with Janelle on that one. I think it was the blanket, not the steroids. :)
Post a Comment