Monday, September 17, 2007

I Give In

4 things about me you may not have known:
1. I officially retired from the workforce at 21. Adam--please don't make me come out of retirement...ever.
2. I cannot watch the weigh-ins for the Biggest Loser and not cry.
3. I love vacuuming.
4. I am usually never home and not in my pajamas. Even if I get dressed to go out and do something, right when I get home the pajamas come back on.

4 Jobs I've had:
1. BYU Laundry
2. BYU Custodian
3. Data entry at Wal-Mart (THE Wal-Mart--we're talking corporate headquarters in wonderful Bentonville, Arkansas).
4. Cook in the Cannon Center--my I've had some really lovely jobs!

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Madagascar (sometimes you don't have a choice in the matter)
3. Center Stage (this is the movie that I couldn't think of yesterday, Lindsey).
4. Oklahoma

4 Favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. House
3. Scrubs
4. The Biggest Loser

4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Taking naps
2. Organizing and reorganizing my recipes.
3. Reading--love it!
4. Cleaning--lame, I know. But it's probably what I do most, aside my playing with my girls.

Places I have lived:
1. Reno
2. Provo
3. Bentonville
4. Denver

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Orange Pumpkins that only come out around Halloween
2. Snickers Eggs (Easter only)
3. Cold Cereal
4. Hot Chocolate

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Shopping
2. Disneyland
3. Running
4. With my parents

4 Websites I check daily:
1. Google Reader
2. Gmail
3. Eric Snider (not quite daily, but definitely a lot)
4. I can't think of a 4th, I usually just peruse.

4 Places I've been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Florida (and I am NOT going back there--way too humid)
3. Texas
4. All kinds of parts of California

4 Nicknames:
1. Princess of Pretty
2. Head Honcho of Hot
3. Goddess of Gorgeous
4. Big, Bold, and Beautiful

5 comments:

The Bentley's said...

those are some serious nicknames jill? i like them:)

Liz said...

this is why we are the same person...remember how we are the same person? well this is how, almost all of those are me. hmmm.

Jan said...

Love the nicknames too -- but I think you made them up yourself! hahaha!

Janelle said...

that post should have been entitled "4 The Record" come on Jill. And where do you keep finding those funny signs? I want one!

Jentch said...

Glad to learn so much about you. I was actually surprised by some. Now I feel we are truly bonded.