We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Fact. I loved the title I had a good laugh. I basically only shop for Addison because everything always looks good on her. I got a few shirts from Hollister for my birthday and they are the best throw on t-shirts, although not good for sunday. You are not alone, I have no self control with eating surgar. I feel I need a treat after each meal of they day and in-between.
3 comments:
Don't you love the random things that will entertain children?
Really, could your girls be any cuter??? They are adorable!
Fact.
I loved the title I had a good laugh. I basically only shop for Addison because everything always looks good on her. I got a few shirts from Hollister for my birthday and they are the best throw on t-shirts, although not good for sunday. You are not alone, I have no self control with eating surgar. I feel I need a treat after each meal of they day and in-between.
Post a Comment