That title makes me laugh every time. For those of you who don't watch The Office, you really are missing out. I love Dwight and the whole dang show!
1. Does anybody else get a little perturbed that every single pair of pants that a toddler wears looks good on them? Especially their bums?
2. Why is that when babies are done eating they feel the need to throw the rest of the food off of their tray?
3. Am I the only one with absolutely no self-control when it comes to eating--especially junk food?
4. Why is it that when I wake up early to workout so that I'm done before Cambri gets up, she decides to wake up early also and try to workout with me?
5. Does a soft voice work with any 2 year old?
6. Does anybody know of a place to get cute short-sleeved shirts that I can wear for church but also during the week? My selection is awful.
7. What is a good amount of time that I should spend one-on-one time with Cambri? Just give me a number.
Sorry I have no pictures, Janelle. I was going to post a picture of Cambri's shiner that she got last night, but I ain't got no idea where my camera is. So maybe it'll still around on Wednesday.
4 comments:
jill you are so funny!!! I'm sorry to tell you I have no answers to any of your questions. My kids are the same... throwing food on the floor, looking good in all their jeans.... i haven't attempted working out early in years so I don't really know that one. And no I have absolutely ZERO control when it come to any kind of food, junk healthy hearty... you name it I love it!!! Sorry for no help
linds
I have to agree - -no answers for your questions. I think the best thing I can tell you is that this too shall pass. It really will. They will not get married in diapers and throwing food on the floor.
1. Yes...they are adorable!
2. Who knows...but at least Gwen is out of that phase! Ugh
3. I have some control...I figure as long as I'm not rapidly gaining weight...I'm doing alright!
4. ME TOO!!! Whenever I make that effort to work out...it's like they have some weird sense.."Hey, mommy wants to do something good for herself...let's ruin it for her!"
5. Sometimes...depends! I raise my voice more than I should!
6. Ross!!! We have a nice Ross here, and I've found many shirts that I wear casually and to church. Some good ones at Kohls too!
7. I'd say the more she's getting into trouble, is probably a good indication that she needs more attention. It's good for them to have independent play time (or playtime with sister) but when Gwen starts acting out...I know it's time to drop what I'm doing and play with her.
Hope that helped! haha
Fact
Everything looks good on little booties
Fact
Don't you know food BELONGS on the floor. There is just no other logical place for it to go when you are finished.
Fact
Junk food is junk food because it tastes good, we just no longer have our moms to tell us no, and we can reach all the food
Fact
It is just plain hard to be a mom AND have a smokin hot body
Fact
No it does not
Fact
I have no idea, but maybe we can form an alliance to determine the best places to shop
Fact
I have been trying to include ashlin in most of the tasks I do.. most the time it makes a 5 min task into a 20 min. task, but we have a lot of fun and she is learning to be a good helper.
Post a Comment