Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's a Miracle!

I took my camera in today to see how much it would cost to fix it and just after I was able to breathe from hearing the estimate (more than we paid for the camera) I turned it on and it was working again! I love it! So here are some random pictures and other random things.
I don't remember when or why I took this picture, but isn't he handsome?
I gave Kate a chocolate chip pumpkin muffin and I'm not sure if she got more on her face or in her tummy!
I've made these two treats recently and they are both very delicious. The cake is a lemonade cake and is simply divine. Let me know if you want to make them.

3 comments:

Jan said...

OK, I love it that the camera miraculously works now. And I WANT that cake recipe -- it looks spectacular!! Send it on or post it -- please!!

The Leithead Family said...

Hooray!

Post both recipes -- PLEASE! I love new yummy and beautiful recipes.

The Paulks said...

wow jill! Your cake pics look so professional. Those are your home made cakes, right? :)