Monday, February 12, 2007

Go Nevada!

Yes, yes, another two-post day. But I just wanted to let everybody know that Nevada is ranked very high these days. We're talking 11 in the ESPN/USA today poll and 12 in the AP poll. If you already didn't know, I am a huge fan and have been since I can remember so this is awesome for me. They haven't always been good, in fact, they've really only been good for about 3-4 years now. Before that, well, they sure tried hard. This year they've been doing very well, as their schedule shows and once you look at that you'll probably become an instant fan. They're last televised game before the tournament is on March 3 against New Mexico State on ESPN2. They lost to them on the road (only their 6 road loss in about 4 years I think) so it should be a good one. If you like basketball and haven't seen Nick Fazekas play, you're missing out--he's awesome!

No comments: