Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Funny Phrases From Cambri

The other day after we'd eaten dinner and were just sitting around, Cambri says, "Good job making dinner, Mom." She was also pretty sick this week with some sort of stomach bug. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were pretty rough for her, she just laid around the house and wouldn't eat anything. So of course I feel sorry for her and carried her around the house and did a lot more for her that I usually make her do for herself and she noticed that. On Thursday, she felt a ton better as she was back to running around like a crazy person, eating, and just being her energetic self, but when it came to going up or down the stairs or doing something she didn't want to, she would sit on the ground and say, "I can't do it, I'm sick." She also now says that EVERYTHING hurts--her tummy, knee, chin, eye, finger, everything because she thinks that will get me to do everything for her. She's a smart, lazy little thing!

No comments: