We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Books, Books, Books
I love avoiding housework. It's probably one of my favorite things to do and I'm getting very close to making it a form of art. I used to use reading as an excuse not to clean, but I've run out of books to read and now need some suggestions. I've already read all of John Grisham (I highly recommend The Firm),Harry Potter, Nicholas Sparks, Jane Austen, The Traveling Pants series, and Charles Dickens recently. If any of you have any suggestions, please share. Otherwise I'll have to sweep the kitchen floor and nobody wants that, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read all the Marry Higgins Clark books. They are such a quick read and keep you really egaged. I read them as I put the baby down so I dont just stare at her eyes waiting for them to close.
These are long, but excellent stories:
"The Black Rose" by *** Costain
(an old book, but very good)
"The Poisonwood Bible" recent bestseller
And all of the YaYa books:
"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya sisterhood"
"Ya Ya's in Bloom"
"Little Alters Everywhere"
(these were rough in a very few parts, so if you are opposed to uncomfortable abusive situations, skip these) All by Rebecca Wells
Post a Comment