- I have 2 kids
- I am dying to get a minivan
- I am a homeowner
- I'm getting a sewing machine for Christmas
- I listen to political radio shows
- I sat furthest away from the band at Adam's work Christmas party because they were too loud
- I get excited for 20/20 to come on
- I don't know how to use an iPod--actually I really don't know much about them other than they play music.
We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Why I'm the Oldest 24 year old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! You make it really easy for me to want to hang out with you cause I feel the same way sometimes!! Although, you are probably an older 24 year old than me because you have TWO kids and I just have one. You're soooo old.
Post a Comment