- This one was all in one phrase. She has a lot on her mind.
- When asked if she wanted to take a bath.
- Asking her baby. I gave her a newborn diaper so she could change her baby's diaper, but she didn't really know what to do with it.
- Apparently when we're in the car I am not allowed to touch the passenger seat at anytime during the drive because it's Daddy's.
- She says this about pretty much any and everything.
Whenever we ask her what the baby's name is she tells us that it's Molly. Since she seems able to make up her mind maybe we'll just let her decide when the time comes.
Those are just the few that I remember that made me laugh recently. I know there are a lot more, but I just can't remember what they are--I suppose we'll just all have to wait to see what they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment