We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
More on The Countdown
I have two more appointments with my doctor before I have this baby and I think that it's finally started to set in a little bit more. I put the crib back up for the baby and put all the bedding back onto it. We're hoping that Cambri forgets that's where she slept and won't get jealous when the baby starts to sleep there. We still haven't decided on a name yet, although it seems that Kate seems to be the winner so far. Our problem is that we don't always like either of the names--which is basically where we get stuck everytime we talk about it. So as of last night we may not use either Kate or Molly. We're just that crazy. But I just wanted everybody to know (especially Liz who is due the day after me) that two weeks from this Friday I will be holding my baby in my arms rather than with my back. Ah, I'm so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for rubbing it in, especially because I must have forgotten to tell you that they moved my due date to November 4 so I have a much longer wait!! Good luck!
I realize I'm little late with this comment, but I really like the name Katherine Ella - with one reservation- don't you like the spelling Kathryn much better? =)
Post a Comment