Kate: Look, Mom. There are the fighter fighters!
Me: What do fighter fighters do?
Kate: They save people who get fired.
Me: Cambri, will you stop growing?
Cambri: Nope.
Me: Will you live with me forever?
Cambri: If I live here forever, then I'm taking your bed.
Me: Why can't you sleep in your bed?
Cambri: Because I'll be too big.
Me: I still fit in your bed.
Cambri: Then you sleep in my bed. I'll sleep in yours.
Cambri: My favorite part about Christmas is when it's over and we get to eat the candy canes off of the tree.
5 comments:
so will Cambri let you skip all the other festivities, give up the presents and settle for 2-3 boxes of candy canes? Do your rockettes post.
I like your kids. They make me laugh. I think I'd like to hang out with them. Perhaps I will need to make a little trip to your house and do that. I'm just sayin'. It'd be fun.
So funny! She wouldn't want my candy canes, though. I reuse them until they break, so some of them are pretty old.
I wish I would remember to post some of the funny things my girls say. I love reading yours!
Well, that makes Christmas pretty easy then. What, Cambri? Why didn't you get any presents? I thought you liked the candy canes, best??
:)
Post a Comment