We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
One Little Monkey
Does everyone remember how they would climb all over their swing set when they were growing up? Because I definitely do and this girl is just testing the waters. I kind of dread when she wants to go outside and play because I know it'll mean her running inside and telling me how I HAVE to get the camera and take pictures of her. Constantly. You might be thinking how I shouldn't mind because I'm her mom and moms like to do things like that, but what you're clearly forgetting is that I'm vying for the World's Worst Mom and, thus, have no desire to go outside, in the heat mind you, and take pictures of the same thing over and over. But every once in awhile I get up off my cookies and appease her. And I'm glad I did. She really is a little monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Definitely monkey in her genes somewhere. Miss Maya loves to climb etc. too -- fell out of a big tall tree on Sunday - -(is fine but scary for a while) -- gotta loves these girls!
I love your stories. They make me feel better because I totally feel the same way. That is pretty impressive, though!
Briahna
Vying is right! You're losing, too. Did you see the pictures I posted of my kids playing outside? Exactly.
Fun pictures!! She is a little monkey! It looks like she has no fear!
Post a Comment