Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monkey Bizness

My sister and I took our kids to Monkey Bizness a couple of weeks ago and it was the best idea we've had in a long time. We were there for three hours at least and the kids played THE WHOLE TIME. Except for when mine kept coming over to bug me about a drink because they "were sooooooooooo thirsty."

Some of Haley's loves include marshmallows, Dora, and slides. Her strategy for getting the most for my money was climb, slide, repeat. She pulled it off successfully.

Kate popping up in various places around the play stuff and saying, "take my picture!" Here, Kate. Here is your picture.


Another picture for Kate's collection. This time with a funny face!


This little thing was interesting. Cambri immediately climbed to the top of it, then slid down through the hole at the top. Kate wanted to do the same but lacks the monkeyness of Cambri.


And we're at the top. This girl can climb to the top of pretty much anything. A true monkey at heart.

And off. I really should take them here more so they can burn their never-ending energy and I can sit and do nothing. The problem is that I have to have the energy to actually get them there. Nothing like a catch-22.

No comments: