Thursday, August 05, 2010

Kids.

They're kind of awesome. Like here. I turned on Dora (Haley's obsession) while we canned peaches, and she and her friend decided to share the chair all on their own. Can I just say it's kind of a miracle since Haley is beyond protective of her chair?

P.S. I know a lot of posts have been about Haley. I wouldn't exactly say she's the favorite, but I WOULD say she's the only one that doesn't tell me that I'm not fair/mean/bad or any other thing moms love to hear. So because of that, I take more pictures of her. It's my way of getting back.

3 comments:

B said...

I had a total mom meltdown today. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with kids who tell them rude things.

Briahna

david said...

Ooooo....looks like Haley has a crush!

Janelle said...

she doesn't say those things yet...