Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Fourth

We had the best Fourth of July weekend in the history of Fourth of July weekends. I'm sorry if you thought yours was good, but it wasn't compared to ours. We had dinner with our good friends and the kids got to decorate the cake that Aunt Susie made (sidenote: I need my own Aunt Susie. Please apply).

This little guy is probably one of the cutest boys I have ever come across.  He ignored placing the fruit on the cake and stuck to sneaking finger-licks of whip cream.  I would try to steal him, but I'm pretty sure someone would notice if I A.) had a boy in my family and 2.) he were blond.  We don't seem to do either of those.
And then Aunt Susie sprayed whip cream into all the kids' mouths, which they LOVED.  Except Haley.  She was pretty sure she had been shot or something equally traumatic.
Yeah, she's kind of dramatic at times. 

3 comments:

B said...

She is so funny!

Janelle said...

If you get your own aunt Susie, you would have to share with me right?

Lindsay said...

Ha ha, so funny about Haley. Kids are just hilarious.