Thursday, June 17, 2010

Haley Girl

She decided this was going to be her own horse and walked around the house saying, "yeehaw," for awhile.  Now Haley isn't usually in much of a hurry for anything, so it was a slow walk.  Slow and steady.


The little stinker.  Her newest thing is whenever I want her to come with me, she'll stop, say "bye" to me, and go off and do whatever it is that suits her fancy. 



Another new joy:  taking all of the silverware out of the drawer and placing it around the house.  I love it when she does this.  It's kind of like my own personal treasure hunt, only without any clues because my treasure-hunting skills are way beyond clues.


PS: I don't know why this post looks so freaky, but Adam's not home to figure it out for me. Something about someone needing to work around here. I don't really know, I wasn't paying that much attention.

3 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh the joys of child rearing.

Kat Fleming Nielsen said...

"It's kind of like my own personal treasure hunt, only without any clues because my treasure-hunting skills are way beyond clues." Jill, you crack me up! I love your blog, especially because I've been to your house and I know you're not making this stuff up.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Jill, you crack me up!! Love this post!