First day of preschool
Graduation day. Her hair grows fast, just FYI.
Waiting for it to start. She's crazy, just FYI.
Another one waiting. She's crazy, too, but in a different way.
Getting her diploma.
The only picture I took of both her and Ms. Jenn looking at the camera turned out freaky blurry. Love that. But they actually both smiled and both looked amazing. I cannot believe this little one will be starting Kindergarten in a few months. She is quite disappointed Ms. Jenn won't be her teacher...unless Ms. Jenn decides that she actually wants to teach Kindergarten on top of everything else she's doing. (hint hint)
5 comments:
Your girls are beautiful - and growing up so fast. Enjoy it - because it will fly by. (even the bad days!)
ADORABLE!! She is such a cute little girl. I can't believe she is old enough to start kindergarten.
You should to a before and after from when she butchered her hair and now. It's beautiful! And FYI, Kate rocks.
I can't believe your going to have a kid in kindergaten. Now you can finally join the PTA like you've always wanted. Your kids are so cute! I swear you and Adam don't age and I would like to know what you do (perhaps not lay out at the pool 24-7) we miss you and are glad your doing great!
I can't believe you already have a kid in kindergarten. Now you can join the PTA like you've always wanted. your kids are soo cute! you and Adam have not changed a bit and I would like to know your secret! we miss you and are glad your doing great!
Post a Comment