We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Texas vs. Nevada
How Texans build snowmen:
I promise you this was his real attempt at building a snowman.
How Nevadans build snowmen:
How Texans look on a normal Saturday:
How Nevadans look on a normal Saturday:
I guess Nevada wins. Happy Nevada Day everybody. Oh, and Halloween, too.
I have a hard time believing that Adam's really put effort in his snowman. Yeah he's from Texas, but he's been in Colorado long enough (you would think). And nice Saturday outfit!
6 comments:
hahahahaha. ha.
Laughing out loud. (alone in my office - -I'm crazy.) Love it!
I have a hard time believing that Adam's really put effort in his snowman. Yeah he's from Texas, but he's been in Colorado long enough (you would think). And nice Saturday outfit!
I love you, Jill. Come find a house next to me.
I love you, Jill. Come find a house next to me.
You crack me up!You have the best sense of humor!
Post a Comment