We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Guess What
It's 35 degrees outside. Guess what else? It's snowing. Guess what else? I love it.
6 comments:
YOU ARE CRAZY! I am ok with fall, but going from summer to winter in 24 hours? I need some cocoa just thinking about snow!
That is crazy! I can't believe it is snowing already!
WHA?????? It's 105 in Phoenix today. Are we living on the same planet?
BTW, cute preschool pics!! Hope she does well.
I love it too when I know that it will be 70 degrees again by friday.
That's totally nuts. We dropped to nearly 60 today and I thought I was going to freeze to death.
I know. I'm a wimp. And I like it that way.
I am SO jealous. SO jealous. It's 112 right now. Ughgh.
Post a Comment