We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
It's Done
The streak has officially ended. Not because I couldn't handle it anymore, but because it was boring and I already proved my sister wrong.
I ate Jack in the Box and boy howdy was it delicious.
Yeah!!!! I hope you got the sour dough cheeseburger. Oh my that is delicious. You picked a good place to break the streak!!!! miss you hope you having fun!!
5 comments:
how long did you go?
Yay for you. Nothin' like a nice big dose of the Jack.
Yeah!!!! I hope you got the sour dough cheeseburger. Oh my that is delicious. You picked a good place to break the streak!!!! miss you hope you having fun!!
I feel so let down. You were like a shining light for so many people! I can't believe you lowered your standards...
Jill your still my hero I don't think I could go a week! Did I just admit that? :)
Post a Comment