1. I am running in my first half marathon tomorrow. The trouble with those is that you have to train a lot for them and by the time the week of the half marathon arrives, you've burned out on running and no longer do it and instead eat like a pregnant cow hoping that will somehow help you to run the 13.1 miles.
2. It's weird that Michael Jackson is dead. I suppose I can finally listen to his songs again after a banning them from my ears for the past 4 years. There was just something about listening to the music of a child molester that I couldn't get behind. Funny how his death has allowed me to make amends with him and enjoy his music again.
3. I will still not be watching anything Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, or David Letterman is in or doing.
4 comments:
Hey your "Banned" list is almost identical to mine. Just two changes: "CBS" & I've added Tom Hanks after his comments about "Mormons". Jerks!
Good luck on the whole running thing! Just thinking about running that far makes my legs hurt.
Hey Jill!
Three girls! So beautiful!! It's nice to see what you are up to. It is crazy how we are all grown up now. A bit scary, huh!!
you don't throw in Matt Damon into #3?? I do. let me know how it goes tomorrow. I'm working up to a long haul myself.
Good Luck!
Good luck with the half. I'm running a 5K tomorrow and I haven't been running in 5 weeks because of my achilles. This could be interesting. Good thing I didn't sign up for the Seattle Rock&Roll half-marathon like I wanted to. I can probably get away with 3, not 13.
By the way, cheesecake is guaranteed to lower your pace by at least 15 secs/mile. Bonus 3 seconds if it contains any form of chocolate.
Post a Comment