Monday, June 29, 2009

I don't know about anyone else, but this is putting me through a slow, painful death.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've heard about this from a few other people, too. I might have to try it.

Congrats again on the half!

Adam said...

Then stop standing in that weird pose.

Logan said...

Her workouts kill me! I have all 3 DVDs and they kick my trash. I did one of the 30 Day Shred workouts this morning and it was painful. But so fun at the same time. :)

Cassie said...

Read this post, ordered it from netflix, just did level one and I'm sweating like a pig. Awesome!

Becky said...

After the first time I did it, I was sore to the point of feeling crippled for 2 days! (And that's level one!) After letting myself heal, I've done it 3 more times and I love it. But it's so short, so I feel like I still have a lot of workout to do afterwards.

Becky--occasional reader, first-time commentor! (Have fun on your trip!)