For the past almost two weeks we've had people visiting us. First, Adam's parents and youngest brother arrived to help celebrate Adam's birthday (yeah, didn't do a birthday post so I guess I should try to make up for it)
Happy birthday Adam (11 days late). You're the hottest 28 year-old I've ever seen!We all celebrated by removing a tree from our front yard and all but cutting another huge one down. Most people helped by going outside in the cold and rain to cut and bundle branches. I helped by staying inside and making sure that my book got read and Haley didn't crawl out of her crib. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
Then my favorite BYU roommate, (excluding Adam of course) Kat, came to visit for a few days before she started her new job. I dubbed her my favorite roommate now because she came to visit me. Would you believe I didn't get a single picture of her? Probably because she was taking pictures for me with my camera since Haley is Miss Grabby-Pants and would have somehow managed to make break my camera somehow. We went to the Butterfly Pavillion where we saw (surprise!) a whole bunch of these:
We weren't too sure if we still liked them when they landed on us, though.
We thought it would be safer to stick to playing with these:
And then we learned this:
8 comments:
Your girls are getting so big! I love Cambri's face when the butterfly landed on her! :)
My baby is a grabby pants too. I don't remember my first being so grabby, what's up with that? Your girls are beautiful, by the way. Must be good genes!
The girls are really growing up -- and they really are beautiful. (that's 'cause they have a beautiful mama!).
We love the Butterfly Pavillion! We had a membership when we lived there. The boys never got tired of it.
ew. i could have lived the rest of my days not knowing that last fact from the FDA.
Yes, your kids are cute, but more importantly--WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? I did NOT want to know about insect parts in my food! Thanks a lot, Jill!
Ah, happy late b-day Adam!
I can't believe I'm just now reading this, but I'm so pleased I am your favorite BYU roommate. I loved seeing you and your fam! Maybe next time we'll get some pictures with me in them as proof.
Post a Comment