Monday, February 09, 2009


This is what it looks like at our house when you poop in the tub and you're waiting for your mom to clean it up.

Kate--you're killing me!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Ack. Been there, done that, -- recently. Sigh. Nothing more to add.

This Girl said...

Ethan did that every single time I bathed him for about 6 months, without fail.

Dave said...

you definately have more naked pictures of kate on your blog than any of your other daughters. It's always the middle child that turns out weird...

Jentch said...

I have had plenty of those. The worst is it always seemed to happen when I was home alone so I HAD to be the one clean it up. The things we do for our children.

Janelle said...

At least she looks happy. Those moments are the worst!

Carly Andelin said...

Ok, that's funny, we have that same hooded towel that Kate has--except we had to make it, so that's even more weird that we made the same thing. How are things going by the way? Just livin the crazy mom life?