Monday, February 23, 2009

Hiatus

I received an email telling me that I was not fulfilling my responsibility of updating my blog, so here you go:

1. Adding that third child leaves you with less time than when you had two children.

2. The only time to get things done is between 8pm and 1am.

3. Taking advantage of those times is a stupid, stupid thing to do when you have a baby that doesn't sleep through the night.

4. Being tired sucks.

5. I still don't like Wal-Mart and am currently on a break from it. I can't say that I have actually broken up with it, but I'm moving in that direction. Breaking up is hard to do.

6. Kate talks entirely too much.

7. So much so that I find myself shushing her without even realizing it.

8. I have realized that I have done absolutely nothing with Haley as far as helping her out developmentally. I have also forgotten when babies are "supposed" to do things.

9. I have also realized that I don't care.

10. I still love my new vacuum.

11. It's the only chore that I do on a consistent basis.

12. I probably vacuum more than I shower during the week.

13. Now you all think I'm grossly dirty.

14. Refer back to number 9.

15. I love spending time with my friends...now if only I would make time to do it.

16. I WILL get to bed before midnight tonight.

17. I swear.

There's an update of my life. Happy, David?

7 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks Jill!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh, Jill! I have so missed your posts. It does get easier with three kids I promise.

Jan said...

You sound like my Natalie -- her take on # 3 is exactly like yours.

Danielle said...

Sounds so familiar! Forgetting when things are supposed to happen, glad I'm not the only one! good luck :)

Aimee said...

I kind of want to copy your blog and paste it onto mine, because our lives seem to be identical. Except that I don't even remember the last time I vacuumed because I hate my vacuume...

Heather said...

I miss you Jill. You make me laugh.

Jenae said...

I love your posts!! You always make me laugh. I am struggling with my "almost 4 year old"- If i call her 3, she always corrects me. I was hoping 4 was the golden year...thanks for spoiling that for me.