Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Christmas Present Sucks

And I couldn't be more excited. After almost 5 years with a non-sucking vacuum, Santa finally got the message and got me one of these beauties:

I have always had a secret love for vacuuming, but I haven't ever been able to fulfill my vacuuming needs because the rest of my vacuums have not sucked. But now? I'm in vacuuming heaven. I'm almost tempted to come to other people's houses to vacuum--that's how excited I am about my new present. I know, I'm weird.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That's a dyson, right? It does suck, we have the same one and love it!

Jan said...

That's the suckiest gift I ever saw. And I want one too!

John and Laura said...

funny what things excite us, huh?

Vanessa said...

I am totally jealous!!!!

Heather said...

Thanks for the info about your little one. I don't have your email address so if you could send it to me that would be great. I will get my questions written down.

Angie said...

You can vacuum at my house any time!! ;)

Kristi said...

I'm so jealous. I just told Byron the other night one of my dreams in life is to have a kick-butt vacuum. Enjoy it and think of me one morning while your vacuuming. :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am so jealous!! I want one!