Since her birthday is on New Year's, she missed going into Primary last year by 4 hours and 21 minutes, which means she was in nursery all of last year. The last few months of 2008 were a little hard on her because she was absolutely finished with nursery. She didn't want to go, but went anyway since it was better than going to Sunday School with us.
Yesterday was her first day of Primary and to say that she loved it would be an understatement. She went right into the Primary room, sat down in her row and could not have cared less if I was there or not. When we picked her up, she was all kinds of excited to tell us how her day went. She was especially excited to tell us that they sang to her for her birthday and she got a special present (so special that we can't even find it to open it).
How I got to the point of having a 4 year old is beyond me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it before she turns 5.

5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is 4 already! Time flies. She is so dang cute!
You old fart I cant believe you have a four year old. Happy Birthday Cambri.
happy birthday pretty girl!
Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl! The second picture is how I remember Cambri. How exciting for her to go to Sunbeams.
That's the kind of Sunbeam that I want in MY Primary! I love it that she was so jazzed to be there!
Post a Comment