on a preschool gravy train. Holy cow Cambri has been, let's say slightly more energetic than I would like her to be lately. You know how two year-olds make messes faster than you can clean them up? Well, picture an almost 4 year-old doing the same thing. Keeping in mind that she can reach any and everything she feels like. Like the hydro-cortizone cream that I found her trying to eat just a little bit ago.
So anyone want to take her for preschool or whatever you feel like calling it? I don't care what you do with her and I won't even do a background check.
6 comments:
You are so funny. I know just what you mean, I like to call Ethan Captain Destructo. He is a wild man.
I chuckle.
Me too. Busy busy busy. That's Cambri.
Just today I realized that as they get older that is when you really need to use child proof locks on cabnites and things. As well as put anything dangerous as high as you can because as they get older and smarter they can open, climb, and get into ANYTHING!
Whatever you figure out, can Maddy come too?
I would take her, but we are too far away.
It sounds like she is keeping you on your toes lately.
Post a Comment