No pictures today. Lo siento.
Cambri has really been trying to figure out what tomorrow and yesterday really mean, how the days of the week work, and just time in general. Here are some funny things that she says about it:
Is today tomorrow?
I need to change my underwear today because I wore it on Thursday, Friday, and tomorrow (this was this morning, by the way).
Can we go to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday?
And then there's Kate:
Mom, I waked Haley up because she was sleeping.
Thank you, Kate. Thanks a million.
4 comments:
I love it!
Ha ha. I love the underwear quote. I am sure you didn't want to hear about it, but it's still pretty funny.
Hey Jill! I'm coming out to Denver for Christmas and wanted to see if you were going to be around?! My sister lives out near the airport and we'll be staying with her, but I'd love to see if you we can! Also--I wanted to see if you knew of any tips on where to go snowboarding!
very funny:) hope your having fun with the rodericks!!
Post a Comment