Thursday, October 09, 2008

To the Candidates

Please stop showing your commercials. I am tired of them. From both of you. I must admit, though, I'm slightly more tired of Obama's since for some reason he has an endless amount of money and has at least one commercial on EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL break. I even tried last night to change the channel every time I saw one come on and my hand started to cramp up.

I watch TV to zone out and not think about anything. You're trying to make me think. Please stop. It's ruining my television watching experience.

Annoyingly Yours,

Jill

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Jeff J. Snider said...

You should move back to Utah, Jill. We hardly get any of those commercials, because both candidates know that money spent in Utah is money thrown in the toilet. It's one of the many advantages of having no say in the government of our country!

Rachel said...

I agree completely...and I'm sick of all the phone calls too.

Amy said...

I ALWAYS push mute on the remote when commercials come on! Politics or no politics, I just can't stand most commercials! So my suggestion is just mute it!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I hate all the bashing! We have some commercials where they play evil music and talk so badly about the other person. It is ridiculous. It is like High School again. I like Amy's suggestion. Most of the time, we just mute the TV during the commercials. What did you think about the Office last night.

Allie said...

I AGREE!

P.S. Thanks for the suggestion of dessert to wash away all the trouble with the deck. A little bit of chocolate always helps :).