It is currently 8:57 in the morning and I'm having my own little quiet time. Kate is still sleeping (I swear I didn't drug her) and Cambri is watching PBS (it's educational TV, so back off). So I find myself sitting here trying to think of another reason why I don't have to shower right this second. I haven't come up with anything, so let me know if you do.
A couple of quotes from Kate that made me laugh yesterday:
"I want to go to my Happy Birthday."
Me: You get to open your presents tonight when Dad gets home.
Kate: Is Santa coming?
"When the baby pops out, I want hold it."
That girl, she's crazy.
I got my ballot in the mail and have been studying all of the Referendums, amendments, candidates, and anything else on there to make sure I know exactly what I'm voting for. I feel so educated. For once.
I am getting closer and closer to my due date, which is a good thing since I don't know how much longer I can handle the pain in my sides, tailbone, back, front, and the contractions. My only wish is that this baby comes 2 weeks early. That's not asking too much, is it?
And since Janelle gets herself into a tissy when I don't post a picture, here you go.
5 comments:
How funny! I love that your girls are so entertaining! and I love that I get to see the new little one, and hold it too:)
That picture is hilarious! The first thing G said when he came to the hospital and saw the baby was, "He popped out!"
I love the picture! Too cute! I can't believe the things Kate is saying. That is too funny!
So exactly what is your due date, anyhow? We're due to have an induction here on Oct. 27 -- but she' thinks she will pop before then. We'll see.
Cambri must be dressed up as God's gift to men for halloween
Post a Comment