Sometimes I don't get Kate out of her crib right when she wakes up. Hey, I got things to do and I need two hours of a Kate-break during the day. I'm totally justified. Well, during these times where she's in her crib for a little while she usually gets bored and starts randomly yelling things like:
Mom, the kids outside being mean.
Cambri, where are you?
Mom, my baby has stinky bum.
Mom, I threw my pacifier.
KK (that's what she calls herself), that's you!
A birdie? I color the birdie.
You silly. No, you crazy. No, you wonderful.
Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas.
I'm gonna get you.

I don't know where this girl came from, but I think we'll keep her.
5 comments:
That made me laugh.
She is a hoot! I love the picture! Is there anything better then red sunglasses and a tiger purse?! I think not. What a cutie!
She's really funny! She's got major personality, I love it!
Still laughing. I love how your girls both are full of it -- just so funny!
This is so funny!! I have never met her, but I like her a lot!!
Post a Comment