It's been one of those mornings already and it's only 9 am. Both girls are sick (oh yeah, and so am I) but only one seems to not be handling it very well. Well, two if you count me.
Lately Cambri hasn't been wanting to eat the food she asks for, she just wants it in front of her then she wants to throw it in the sink. Literally, about that quickly. So today I told her she needed to eat her cereal that she asked for and we've been working on it for the past 2 HOURS. I'm pretty sure that she's been crying the whole time, too.
Why oh why can we not just eat? Why do I have to force her to eat when all she does in constantly ask for food? Does she have some strange complex where she thinks she's never going to be given food again for the rest of her life so she continues to ask for it, just to make sure it's still available? But only to throw it away because she doesn't actually want it? These are things that I have to ponder. That and how I'm going to get through today and still have two kids at the end.
If you live by me, you may get a little surprise playdate for the rest of the day!
1 comment:
I love that picture of the girls. Fly Cambri to me, I'll take her. Her and Austin can be partners in crime! I hear ya about the whole eating thing, why???? I would love to have an answer to that! By the way, are you having a BOY next???
Post a Comment