We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I Got Told!
Kate had to wash her own face and hands off after eating pudding and when I got up to help her:
Okay, I am very new to this whole blogging thing so be patient with me. I am glad that I could get in touch with you. Are you expecting your third baby already? Time flies. How is being a mom of 2? I can't imagine having more than Rex right now even though I want more. Is there an easier way to respond to people's comments from your own blog?
5 comments:
Kate is her own woman, don't try to mess with her again.
I love "self". That's how everything gets done at our house too!
Okay, I am very new to this whole blogging thing so be patient with me. I am glad that I could get in touch with you. Are you expecting your third baby already? Time flies. How is being a mom of 2? I can't imagine having more than Rex right now even though I want more. Is there an easier way to respond to people's comments from your own blog?
Independence is both a blessing and a curse!
I am so ready to go alpine sliding again by the way. Name the day and we are there!
Cambri is a hoot! I agree independence is a blessing and a curse.
Post a Comment