I was feeling a little bleh about my weight (how can you not when you gain weight like a crazy person no matter what?) last night. I didn't really say anything to Adam about it, just commiserating to myself, when Adam walks into the living room with a carton of ice cream and a spoon:
"They say one of the things you should NOT do if you want to lose weight is eat your food right out of the bag or carton. I hope they're right."
He then proceeds to sit down and eat the ice cream right out of the carton. Meanwhile I'm a mere 10 feet away gaining 5 pounds just listening to him talk about eating ice cream from the carton.
No, Adam, I don't feel sorry for you that you can't gain weight. No, I will not empathize with you because you have to stuff yourself silly at meals in hopes of maintaining your weight, not losing any. And I will not talk about your dilemma of wanting to ride your bike to work, but not wanting to lose any more weight.
Now if you could just hand me that carton of ice cream when you're done, I have some things I need to work out over here.
4 comments:
I know what you mean, Brian does the same thing "Look how big my gut is because I have not ran for two days." oh boo hoo!
ooooh... people like Adam make me very angry indeed!! Funny post. Looks like your NYC trip was fun!
Well as I am on the home stretch and am basically at the point at not looking at the scale and just planning for ways to get the weight off I just indulge. I cant do too much damage in the last couple of weeks so I will just enjoy sweets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Augie has the same problem though as Adam and I have no sympathy right a long with you.
Men. Nothing more to add to that.
Post a Comment