Monday, May 05, 2008

It's Official

Apparently I am too fat to try and kid myself anymore. At least that's what I was told yesterday, but in a much nicer way.

Baby number 3 will be joining us in November and we're so excited. Adam and I are excited. We haven't told Cambri yet, so we'll see if she's excited tonight when we tell her. I'm sure she will be. She's been a little sad lately because Kate is too big for her to hold these days.

So there you have it. If you've seen me and wondered--you were right. I can't hide anything.

20 comments:

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am SOOOO sorry about Girls Camp!

Adam said...

I KNEW it!

Greg and Tammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting! Hope you had a great time at Women's Conference wrestling your way into the mint brownie line. Man those things ROCK! I've never been to Women's Conference but I have had a mint brownie... so I guess that makes me "part cool", right?

Jan said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? My Natalie is expecting in late October (did you know that?) and still feels pretty crummy. Hope you are doing better than she is. Love it!

Rachel said...

congrats guys! That's way exciting Jill. How ya feeling? Are you due the first or last of Nov?

Tom Rod said...

Aww. She can still hold Caleb for a little while if she wants :-D

Official congratulations!

B said...

That is awesome! Congrats! Adam's comment is hilarious, by the way. I'm glad he "knew it!"

Liz said...

will you please give me some time to try and catch up?! congratulations!

gardeniagirl said...

Woohoo! Another bun in the oven! Congrats!

Janelle said...

What??? I am shocked!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you. Any predictions on what you are having?

John and Laura said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Karrington said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope all goes well. :}

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Congrats! That is so GREAT! Maybe a little boy will join your family. So happy for you guys! AMY

Lucy said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! It's amazing how close in age all our kids are. When are the other guys Scott and Adam were with going to join the club?!

Kim said...

Congrats. Linds actually told me this last weekend and I was thinking... did I miss that post!? That is sooo exciting and can I just say you are sooo stinkin brave to not find out the gender. I don't think my incredibly annoying OCD personality could do that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just thought you were getting fat(ter).

Allie said...

Yea Jill! So do you think that you might have a boy this time?? :)

Carly Andelin said...

Congrats Jill! Way to pop out the babies! How far apart will this baby and Kate be? Are you going to find out what it is? My sister is due the same time you are. How exciting. You're one up on me. I think we're going to wait a bit to enter the super crazy life of 3 children.

Aimee said...

Hey Jill!

Aimee Tremore (Munger) again. So I'm thinking it's kind of weird that I'm reading your blog again, but truth is I just got done writing in mine and I'm bored out of my mind. The kids are sleeping and my husband is on his 4th deployment so hey, here I am. Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm also pregnant with our third baby and am 14 weeks along as well. Crazy. Anyway, best wishes, take care of yourself. =)