Friday, May 16, 2008

Free

Free from any car payment! We paid off our van with our stimulus check and even had enough left over for lunch and a little play money.

It's kind of like getting a raise. I'm pretty sure I can figure out a way to spend the extra money. As long as Adam doesn't get a say in it, I could have some serious FUN.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Yay!! Gotta love that -- no car payment. Makes you feel like the slaves who were set free, doesn't it? Yay for you guys!

Janelle said...

I'm glad Adam came around and decided to join you for lunch. You were nice to let him come along after he rejected you! I am so happy you have joined the paid off minivan club! It's great huh?

Katie Rod said...

I look forward to joining the "finally paying off the car" club.