
I mean, how can I say no to an invitation like this? I've been debating on whether or not to do it this year and I still haven't decided. I haven't been running outside in forever, just been ellipticizing so I'm sure actually running outside would be a huge wake up call. My sister that usually runs in it with me with have a brand spankin' new baby, so she's out. And my brother says he off this year. Plus, the E wave is actually a decent wave, not amazing, but there will not be any 9 minute milers in it. What's a girl to do?
4 comments:
Run your butt off, that's what you need to do! We'll all be there next year with you. Plus, you need a couple of catch up races, Michael and I are ahead of you in Bolder Boulder appearances.
go for the gold girl!
Do it! You'll never regret it -- go for it!
That invite is so fun! Your right... I couldn't turn that down!!!
Post a Comment