My friend, Jenae, did a post about this song. I had never heard of it before (I'm a talk radio junkie), so I had to look it up and listen.
So thanks to Jenae I got all kinds of sappy and any other word you want to add in there. Every time I think about my girls getting married, it makes me a little sad to think that I have to let them go someday. Sure, there are times when I want to drop them off at CPS, but that doesn't mean that I want some guy to come in and sweep them off their feet. That's definitely NOT what I want.
Here's a video of the song, but I couldn't get the real video on my blog, so that's what the link is above. That way you can listen to the song and not some chick yelling for Jenny, or whoever it was.
2 comments:
Thanks a lot. You know it's going to be a good day when you start out crying. Let's just never let our girls get that big. What do you think?
twice in one week! you and jenae are going down for making me cry twice in one week. and i don't even have a little girl...my little boy is gonna be the one stealing your little girls! (insert sobbing here)
Post a Comment