We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Okay, Okay
I got scared into getting rid of the word verification. I hate it, too, so I don't know why I had it. But it's gone now so now there are no more excuses for not commenting!
Thank you! I for some reason had a hard time typing in the right letters. More than have the time I messed it up and had to do it again. You are saving me at least 10 seconds a day.
Good job! I hate that word verification thing - -it always took me about 4 attempts to get it right. (I guess it pointed out how dumb I am and that's really what I didn't like!) hee hee!
5 comments:
Thank you! I for some reason had a hard time typing in the right letters. More than have the time I messed it up and had to do it again. You are saving me at least 10 seconds a day.
10 seconds a day. (hee hee) I've started a revolution. Hooray!
Here's hoping for no spam!
Good job! I hate that word verification thing - -it always took me about 4 attempts to get it right. (I guess it pointed out how dumb I am and that's really what I didn't like!) hee hee!
That's a funny sign. That should be in the window of every store!
Bring back the word verification!!
Post a Comment